TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS OR USE
Effective 1st July 2021
This website/application(app), www.maveriqapp.com/Maveriq, (hereinafter referred to as "Maveriq") is owned, hosted and operated by Auroriq Edtech Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Auroriq"), a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Villa No D - 189, Geown Oasis, V Kalahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru – 562125. These terms and conditions regulating use of these Services constitute a legally binding agreement between Maveriq and the User (the "Agreement").
Maveriq and/or any other website(s)/app linked to this website/app is an educational service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING MAVERIQ, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE Maveriq.
Auroriq may amend/modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on Maveriq. You may review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Maveriq, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. Auroriq may also suspend the operation of Maveriq for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. If you utilize Maveriq in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, Auroriq may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
“Subscriber” includes any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the Services of Maveriq (whether on a paid or free basis), and to whom the access to Maveriq is restricted by the use of a sign in directly on the website/app or using Gmail login or Facebook login. The user name and password are allocated to the Subscriber or agreed upon by Maveriq. It is made abundantly clear that only the authorised User has the right to access the Services so offered by Maveriq.
“Browser/Visitor” will mean and include a person who utilizes any of the Services offered by Maveriq, without the need or a requirement to create an account i.e. visits non-restricted portions of Maveriq.
“Courses” include Sessions/Workshops/Courses/Categories/Assorted Workshops and means any of the class/ sessions listed on our website or application.
“Subscription charges” means the amount being paid by the child/parents for availing the paid plans on our website or application.
“Collective Content” means all the content on our website created by members and/or Maveriq and hosted by us.
"Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
"Listing" means Courses that are listed by Maveriq as available via the Site, Application, and Services.
"Member" means a person, who completes Maveriq’s account registration process, including but not limited to mentors, teachers, parents, coaches and children/parents
"Member Content" means all Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits, transmits, or includes in their Listing, Member profile or Maveriq promotional campaign to be made available through the Site, Application or Services.
"Payment Method" means a payment method that you have added to your Maveriq Account, such as a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI transactions and others.
"Student" means a Member who enrolls for Courses on Application or Site, in case of minor student the parent or guardian who enroll their child or ward for the Courses on Application or Site.
"Tax" or "Taxes" mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), service tax, that Maveriq may be required by law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
“Mentor” means a Member who has been selected by Maveriq in order to provide services through the Site or Application
"Maveriq Content" means all Content that Maveriq makes available through the Site, Application, Services, or its related promotional campaigns and official social media channels, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding children Content.
Terms of Service
The use and access to Maveriq shall be subject to these terms and conditions. For the purposes of this Agreement, any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the Services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an 'unauthorized user' and will nevertheless be subject to the terms and conditions regulating the usage of Maveriq, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the Auroriq, and abiding by terms and conditions below mentioned.
1. The terms 'User' and 'Customer' would include both the Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s)
2. The terms 'Service' or 'Services' would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by Maveriq on the internet through which the user may access information carried by Maveriq in the database maintained by it. The terms would also include the online videos offered by Maveriq through which the User can attend live and interactive classes and access various other activities on the platform . The terms would also mean the search tools through which the User can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record.
3. In addition, certain areas of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions, standards, guidelines, or policies posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
4. The Site, Application and Services comprise an online platform which creates Listings for Courses and Students may learn about and enroll for the course directly through the Site and Application.
5. You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the Site, Application or Services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site or via the Application, you are indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and receive our Services, whether or not you have registered with the Site and Application. If you do not agree to these terms, then you have no right to access or use the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Maveriq respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
* We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
* Breach Notification
* In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
* Right to Access
* Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, in an electronic format.
* Right to be Forgotten
* Once we have compared your (the subjects') rights to "the public interest in the availability of the data", we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
* Data Portability
* We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a 'commonly used and machine readable format' and you have the right to transmit that data to another ‘controller’.
* Privacy by Design
* We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, in an effective way and protect the rights of data subjects'. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimisation), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
Use of the Site, Application and Services is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian laws. The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. If you are below 18, then your parent or guardian can open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you. The use of the Site, Application and Services is also not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Maveriq for any reason whatsoever. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 years is explicitly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older.
Usage of Site, Application or Services
The Site, Application and Services can be used to facilitate the Students to enroll for Courses (which include Sessions/Workshops/Courses/Categories/Assorted Workshops). Such Courses are included in Listings on the Site, Application and Services by Maveriq. You may view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site, Application and Services;however, if you wish to enroll for the Courses, you must first register to create a Maveriq Account.
Maveriq makes available an online platform which provides various online Courses for the Students. Unless explicitly specified otherwise in the Maveriq platform, Maveriq’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Courses through the Site, Application and Services.
Your Maveriq Account and your Maveriq Account profile page will be created for your use of the Site and Application based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS as described above. You may not have more than one (1) active Maveriq Account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Maveriq reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Maveriq Account and your access to the Site, Application and Services if you create more than one (1) Maveriq Account, or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current, incomplete, or otherwise in violation of these Terms.
You are responsible for safeguarding the OTP received on your registered mobile number. You agree that you will not disclose your OTP to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Maveriq Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Maveriq of any unauthorized use of your Maveriq Account.
Maveriq will create Listing of various online Courses and the details about the Course, including, but not limited to, the subject, topic, number of sessions, mode of conduct, and time slots of the lectures and pricing and related rules and financial terms will be listed on the Site and the Application. Listings will be made publicly available via the Site, Application and Services. You understand and agree that the placement or ranking of Listings in search results may depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to Students preferences, ratings.
Students will be able to view Courses via the Site, Application and Services based upon the information provided in the Listing, Students requirements, and Students' search parameters and preferences. We understand and agree that once a Student requests enrolment for Course, We may not request the Student to pay a higher price than that mentioned in the Site or Application.
Please note that Maveriq assumes no responsibility for a Student's compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules and regulations. Maveriq reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Student for any reason, that Maveriq, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or Maveriq's then-current Standards, Trademark & Branding Guidelines, or otherwise harmful to the Site, Application or Services.
If you are a Mentor, you understand and agree that your relationship with Maveriq is limited to being a Member and an independent, third-party contractor, and not an employee, agent, joint- venturer or partner of Maveriq for any reason, and you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of Maveriq. Maveriq does not control your offline activities. As a Member you agree not to do anything to create a false impression that you are endorsed by, partnering with, or acting on behalf of or for the benefit of Maveriq, including by inappropriately using any Maveriq intellectual property.
By using the Site, Application or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Maveriq with respect to such actions or omissions.
If a subscription is requested for any Course via the Site, Application or Services, We will either pre-approve, confirm or reject the enrolment request within the period of 7 days from the date of request for subscription (‘Subscription Request Period’), otherwise the enrolment request will automatically expire. If We are unable to confirm or decide to reject an subscription request within the Subscription Request Period, any amounts collected by Maveriq for the requested subscription will be refunded to the concerned Student. When We confirm a subscription requested by a Student, Maveriq will send the student/parent a message via Application confirming such subscription, depending on the selections you make via the Site, Application and Services.
The Course Fees payable will be displayed to the parent before the parent sends a subscription request to Maveriq. Upon receipt of the payment subscription request, Maveriq may initiate a pre-authorization and/or charge a nominal amount to Student’s Payment Method pursuant to the Payments Terms.
Maveriq will collect the Course Fees from parents/students at the time of the Subscription request.
You agree that Maveriq through its Site or Application would raise system generated invoices to the Student in relation to the Course for which the Student has subscribed or in relation to any kind of payment done, as per applicable laws. Maveriq will raise an invoice for the above which shall be inclusive of all applicable Taxes.
You, as a parent/student agree to pay the Course Fees for any subscription requested, in connection with your Maveriq Account. Maveriq will collect the Course Fees pursuant to the
Once you're confirmed by us that the subscription transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation message via Application, summarizing your confirmed subscription.
Cancellations and Refunds
After subscription to the Course if, as a parent/student, you wish to cancel a confirmed subscription made via the Site or the Application, no refund will be provided whatsoever.
You understand and acknowledge that appropriate governmental agencies, departments or authorities (the "Tax Authority") where your office or residence is located may require Taxes to be collected from Students on the amount paid for the Course and to be remitted to the respective Tax Authority. The laws in jurisdictions may vary, but these Taxes may be required to be collected and remitted as a percentage of the Course Fees set by Maveriq.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content. In connection with your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, you may not and you agree that you will not:
1. violate any local, state, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, Tax regulations
2. use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any webpages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content
4. use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not explicitly permitted by these Terms or in a manner that falsely implies Maveriq endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with Maveriq
5. dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the Maveriq brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using Maveriq or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to Maveriq domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content
6. copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for purposes not explicitly permitted by these Terms
7. infringe the rights of Maveriq or the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual right
8. interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
9. use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers
10. use our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence
11. "stalk" or harass any other user of our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Maveriq Student
12. register for more than one Maveriq Account or register for an Maveriq Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, except in case where the parent is registering the account for its child or guardian for its ward
13. contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to an Enrolment, Course, Listing, or the Member's use of the Site, Application and Services
14. recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to Maveriq, without Maveriq's prior written approval
15. recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without Our prior written approval
16. impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
17. use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content
18. use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content to find a Student and then complete an enrolment of Course independent of the Site, Application or Services, in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Fees related to Maveriq's provision of the Services or for any other reasons
19. violate these Terms or Maveriq's then-current Policies and or Standards
20. engage in disruptive, circumventive, abusive or harassing behaviour in any area or aspect of our Platform, Application, or Services
21. post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances
22. systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders,or otherwise
23. use, display, mirror or frame the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or any individual element within the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, Maveriq's name, any Maveriq trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site, Application or Services, without Maveriq's express written consent
24. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Application or Services, Maveriq's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Maveriq's providers
25. attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Maveriq system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
26. avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Maveriq or any of Maveriq's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content
27. forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information
28. attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content
29. advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing
30. accept or make a payment for Course Fees outside Maveriq. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you: (i) would be in breach of these Terms; (ii) accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and (iii) hold Maveriq harmless from any liability for such payment
Maveriq has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, and as set in these Terms, Maveriq may take a range of actions against you, including but not limited to deactivating or cancelling Maveriq Account, for a violation of this Section or these Terms.
Maveriq may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against Maveriq or to comply with legal process (for example, summons or warrants), (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms, (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of Maveriq, its users, or members of the public.
You acknowledge that Maveriq has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Site, Application and Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with these Terms, to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body, to respond to content that it determines is otherwise objectionable or as set forth in these Terms.
Maveriq reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Maveriq, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site, Application or Services.
If anyone who you feel is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to anyone who (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour, or (ii) engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to Maveriq by contacting us with your police station and report number; provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you.
Intellectual Property Ownership and Rights Notices
The Site, Application, Services, and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Maveriq and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, servicemark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Maveriq used on or in connection with the Site, Application, Services, and Maveriq Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maveriq in India and abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Site, Application, Services, and Maveriq Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners. As a Member, you understand and agree that you are bound by the additional Terms, Guidelines and Policies that apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, including Maveriq's Trademark & Branding Guidelines (as may be updated from time to time).
Our Site, Application and Services have different products, features and offerings, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply to your use of those products, features or offerings. If additional terms are available for the relevant product or Services you use, those additional terms become part of these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Maveriq grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on each mobile device or computer that you own or control and run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use.
Maveriq Content and Member Content License
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Maveriq grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (a) access and view any Maveriq Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and (b) access and view any Member Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Maveriq or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content on or through the Site, Application, Services, or through Maveriq promotional campaigns, you hereby grant to Maveriq a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual(or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute,license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, though, by means of or to promote or market the Site, Application and Services. Maveriq does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Applications, and Services or through Maveriq promotional campaigns. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application, Services or through Maveriq promotional campaigns or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Maveriq the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or Maveriq's use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site, Application, the Services or Maveriq promotional campaigns will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Site, Application and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Maveriq is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Maveriq of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site, Application and Services ("Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by emailing us, through the "Contact" section of the Site and Application, or by other means of communication. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback you give us will be the sole and exclusive property of Maveriq and you hereby irrevocably assign to Maveriq and agree to irrevocably assign to Maveriq all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein, and waive any moral rights you may have in such Feedback. At Maveriq's request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Maveriq may reasonably request to assist Maveriq to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Maveriq respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Maveriq's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Maveriq Accounts of Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Term and Termination, Suspension and Other Measures
This Agreement shall be effective for till the time Members access or use the Site, Application or Services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application or through the Services Until such time when you or Maveriq terminate the Agreement as described below.
Termination for convenience
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending us an email. If you cancel your Maveriq Account, any confirmed subscription will be automatically cancelled. Without limiting our rights specified below, Maveriq may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time by giving you 30 days' notice via message in the app.
Termination for breach, suspension and other measures
Maveriq may immediately, without notice terminate this Agreement if (i) you have materially breached these Terms or our Policies, including but not limited to any breach of your warranties outlined in these Terms or breach of the "User Conduct" provisions in these Terms, (ii) you have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during the Maveriq Account registration, or Listing process or thereafter, (iii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iv) Maveriq believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of other Members, Maveriq or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
In addition Maveriq may deactivate or delay reviews, or other Member Content, cancel any pending or confirmed subscription, limit your use of or access to your Maveriq Account and the Site, Application or Services, temporarily or permanently revoke any special status associated with your Maveriq Account, or temporarily or permanently suspend your Maveriq Account if (i) you have breached these Terms or our Policies, including material and non material breaches and receiving poor ratings from Students, or (ii) Maveriq believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of Members, Maveriq or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any measure by Maveriq and an opportunity to resolve the issue to Maveriq's reasonable satisfaction.
Consequences of Termination
If we take any of the measures described above we may (i) communicate to the parents/students that a pending or confirmed subscription has been cancelled (ii) support the Students, on an exceptional basis, in finding potential alternative Courses, and (iii) you will not be entitled to any compensation for confirmed subscriptions that were cancelled.
If You or We terminate this Agreement, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any of your Member Content, including but not limited to any reviews or Feedback. When this Agreement has been terminated, you are not entitled to a restoration of your Maveriq Account or any of your Member Content. If your access to or use of the Site, Application and Services has been limited or your Maveriq Account has been suspended or this Agreement has been terminated by us, you may not register a new Maveriq Account or attempt to access and use the Site, Application and Services through other Maveriq Accounts.
If you or we terminate this Agreement, the clauses of these Terms that reasonably should survive termination of the Agreement will remain in effect.
If you choose to use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, you do so at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that Maveriq does not have an obligation to conduct background or character checks on any Member, but may conduct such background or character checks in its sole discretion. If we choose to conduct such checks, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a user or guarantee that a user will not engage in misconduct in the future.
The Site, Application, Services and Collective Content are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Maveriq explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Maveriq makes no warranty that the site, application, services, collective content, including, but not limited to, any Courses, will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. Maveriq makes no warranty regarding the quality of any Listings, Courses, Mentors, Students, the Services or Collective Content or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any collective content obtained through the Site, Application or Services.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Maveriq or through the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Site, Application or Services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Application or Services, including, but not limited to, any Students. You understand that Maveriq does not make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the Site, Application or Services or to review any Course. Maveriq makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of the Site, Application or Services or their compatibility with any current or future users of the Site, Application or Services. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the site, application or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Application Or Services, including, but not limited to, Students, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person regardless of whether such meetings are organized by Maveriq. Maveriq explicitly disclaims all liability for any act or omission of any Student or other third party.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, your subscription of any Course via the Site, Application and Services, and any contact you have with other users of Maveriq whether in person or online remains with you. Neither Maveriq nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, Application, Services, Collective Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms, from the use of or inability to use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the Site, Application, or Services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Application, Services, or from your subscription of any Course via the Site, Application And Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Maveriq has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will Maveriq's aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Site, Application and Services including, but not limited to, your subscription of any course via the Site, Application and Services, or from the use of or inability to use the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content and in connection with any course or interactions with any other members, exceed the amounts you have paid or owe for subscription via the Site, Application and Services as a student in the three (3) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Maveriq and you.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Maveriq and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms; (b) your Member Content; (c) your (i) interaction with any Member, (ii) subscription of any Course;including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of an enrolment or attending of a Course.
Except as they may be supplemented by additional Maveriq policies, guidelines, standards, or terms for a specific product, feature, service or offering,these Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Maveriq and you regarding the Site, Application, Services, Collective Content (excluding Payment Services), and any enrolments made via the Site, Application and Services (excluding Payment Services), and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Maveriq and you regarding enrolments, the Site, Application, Services, and Collective Content (excluding Payment Services).
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by Maveriq by posting to the Site or via the Application.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of the Services will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India excluding its rules on conflicts of laws. You and we agree to submit any dispute arising under these Terms to the personal jurisdiction of a court located in Bangalore for any actions for which the parties retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights. be in writing and given by Maveriq by posting to the Site or via the Application.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Terms including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Terms to arbitrate, or your use of the Application or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by Members and Maveriq. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Bangalore. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
The failure of Maveriq to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Maveriq. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Maveriq shall have no liability of any nature, whether in contract, or otherwise, for any losses whatsoever and howsoever caused, from or in any manner connected with any of the Services provided by Us.
Maveriq is not liable for any failure or delay of performance (or otherwise) arising out of a cause beyond Maveriq’s reasonable control.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Maveriq's prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Maveriq may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Maveriq reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) provided by Us with or without notice. You agree that Maveriq shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such Services. It is Your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the information provided by us, including any intellectual property rights of Maveriq or any person firm or corporation having posted information for availability through the Services provided by us.
You agree that in the event Your post or Your information violates any provision of these Terms, We shall have the right to refuse to provide You or any person acting on Your behalf, access to the Site and Application, terminate and/ or suspend Your access if applicable in the future.
Please report any violations of these terms and conditions to Auroriq at email@example.com